background

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

changes are coming....

Hello everyone! I hope you had a nice & safe 4th of July! I sure did. Took a little mini-vacation with my family and went camping in the new RV that my parents got! Such a great way to camp!
I have some news coming down the pipe line.... I will be taking some time off to stay at home with my new little addition to the Powers family. Some time around the first of September we will be welcoming our son to the family... so I will be taking a little break from cakes for that time. Starting August 22nd - October 17th 2011. During that time, I will be coming out with the new holiday flavors and will start taking orders on October 17th and continue to take orders until December 31st at a discounted price for an 8" round cake or cupcakes.... and possibly cake pops decorated for the season.
During that time, there will also be a couple of other changes in the works. I will be setting myself up with a DBA and will have a website! All the information that's on my blog will be changed over to the website. I will also continue to have my Facebook fan page so you can always become a fan there and get updates as soon as I post them!
I thank you for your continued support and wish you and your family the very best!

No comments:

Post a Comment