background

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

4 cakes coming up this weekend!

I know it seems like this blog has been a little dead lately but that's because I have been SO busy! Busy is good, but I need to be able to keep up with this blog! Fear not! I have some down time next week so I will be back on the ball before you know it.
I have 4 cakes due this weekend! That's the most I have EVER taken on. I know I can do it! I have started to get a little system down now and it seems to be working! After this weekend, look for the pictures of the following cakes completed over the last couple of weeks:
1. Mustang Saleen
2. How to train your dragon cake- Toothless Night Fury
3. twins baby shower cake
4. Beer bucket
5. the Hungry Caterpillar- cupcakes
6. Luau themed cake

this weekend's cakes are:
1. KHS Class of 2010 Graduation cakes- I have 2 of them
2. 1st birthday- Farming and Cowboy themed
3. Baby shower cake- it's a girl

If you have an upcoming event and would like to get more information about my cakes, please feel free to contact me! I need at least a week in advance for cake orders. But I prefer two weeks notices for all orders!

Thanks!
Daphne Powers 832-659-3338

No comments:

Post a Comment